Friday, April 20, 2012

Michele Bachmann Racist Dingbat Extraordinaire

It's a pretty sure bet that most men would rather see Michele Bachmann in a Playboy centerfold layout than the blithering idiot she has become in the GOP race for the presidency. Yes, we know she's out of the race to become President and like in the case with Sarah Palin, she would also function better for us men within the parameters of a Penthouse or Playboy photo shoot. Most, if not all the bullshit that spews out of her vile mouth, is hair-raising and downright on the fringe of insanity. So she didn't get to where she's at now in politics because she went to Harvard or Yale. She's a pretty women with absolutely nothing to offer on an intellectual level. Lets just examine a few quotes from the Queen of idiocy -
"I find it interesting that it was back in the 1970s that the swine flu broke out under another, then under another Democrat president, Jimmy Carter. I'm not blaming this on President Obama, I just think it's an interesting coincidence." -Rep. Michele Bachmann, on the 1976 Swine Flu outbreak that happened when Gerald Ford, a Republican, was president, April 28, 2009 I think she may have failed History 101 and Government 101 in her college days (or nights). *sigh* Moving on...
"Carbon dioxide is portrayed as harmful. But there isn't even one study that can be produced that shows that carbon dioxide is a harmful gas." -Rep. Michelle Bachmann, April, 2009 I guess Science wasn't her forte, either. It gets even better Americans...
"If we took away the minimum wage -- if conceivably it was gone -- we could potentially virtually wipe out unemployment completely because we would be able to offer jobs at whatever level." -Michele Bachmann, Jan. 2005 Looks like Economics wasn't her strong suit, either. Does she even have a college degree?
"Before we get started, let's all say 'Happy Birthday' to Elvis Presley today." -Rep. Michele Bachmann, while campaigning for president in South Carolina on what was actually the anniversary of Elvis's death, Aug. 16, 2011 (Elvis was born on January 8) NOOOOO! Not the King! Don't drag the King of Rock-n-Roll into your silly little incompetent mind.
"It is horrific to know that in the African American community, 50 percent of all African American pregnancies in the United States end in abortion, 50 percent. That is a genocide of African Americans of the United States. It should not be. There are Americans all across this country who would love to adopt African American babies, but they can't because 50 percent of all African American pregnancies today are ending in abortion." What the fuck does that even translate into?
“This is just about waving a tar baby in the air and saying that something else is the problem. I have never seen a more irresponsible president who is infantile in the way that he continually blames everybody else for his failure to, first, diagnose the problem and, second, to address the problem. It’s always everyone else’s fault.” “The president is a complete and utter fraud and a hypocrite on this issue, with all due respect to the president.” OHHHH, now we see. "tar baby"? A poor choice of words or the rambling truths of an insane racist women? But hold on, folks. It gets even better.
"I look at the Scripture and I read it and I take it for what it is. I give more credence in the Scripture as being kind of a timeless word of God to mankind, and I take it for what it is. And I don't think I give as much credence to my own mind, because I see myself as being very limited and very flawed, and lacking in knowledge, and wisdom and understanding. So, I just take the Bible for what it is, I guess, and recognize that I am not a scientist, not trained to be a scientist. I'm not a deep thinker on all of this. I wish I was. I wish I was more knowledgeable, but I'm not a scientist." - Michele Bachmann interviewing with Todd Fiel at KKMS as quoted in the Stillwater Gazette, September 29, 2003. Now you tell me fellow Americans, Presidential material or Playboy material? Well that's a no - brainer! When everything is said and done, I'm sure Hugh Hefner would love to make that phone call.

No comments:

Post a Comment